In This Section
- BearHUGS - Help Us Give Support. Ted E. Bear Hollow relies on contributors and volunteers.
- Wish List - Wish List supplies and ways to support the ongoing programs provided by Ted E. Bear Hollow.
- Volunteer - Volunteer opportunities at Ted E. Bear Hollow.
- Pay It Forward - Make a donation to support grieving children and teens.
- Use Goodsearch - After downloading the Goodsearch toolbar, Goodsearch will donate $.01 to Ted E. Bear Hollow for every online search conducted!
- Memorial Apples - Give a gift that will endure and give back! Honor those special in your life by purchasing a Memory Apple.
- New Grief Book - Order Julia Cook's "Grief is Like a Snowflake."
Support Ted E. Bear Hollow and grieving children by volunteering, contributing financially or by becoming a grief support facilitator.
Ted E. Bear Hollow has a number of volunteer opportunities for students and members of the community that want to contribute to the work we do with grieving children and families. This may involve helping at day camps, facilitating support groups, assisting with fundraisers, completing an internship or helping around the office, among other things. We invite you to become part of the Ted E. Bear Hollow family and get involved today!
Our work with families is paid for by members and contributors. Families are never charged to participate in any TEBH program. Individuals and foundations that would like to make a financial contribution can do so online or by mail. Our new "BearHUGS" campaign is designed to increase awareness and build financial support involving different subscription levels. Our "Pay It Forward" program enables you to sponsor a child or family through a program. We are excited that we now have the capability to accept online donations. We have also recently added online "Wish List" containing various program and office supplies that are always needed and much appreciated. Use the drop down menu or click on the links to learn more about each of these ways to support the mission of Ted E. Bear Hollow.
Learn More About Our Work
The staff and volunteers at Ted E. Bear Hollow are a resource for the community. We offer training and information to groups and organizations that are dealing with child grief, or would like to know more about the subject. The website contains a wealth of information. For specific questions, please contact us at 502-2773.